To request repayment of unclaimed funds, complete a claim form and include all required documentation. Please note that a separate claim form is required for each item.
- Obtain a claim form
- Download a form from the claim form menu on the left side of this page.
- Call the Customer Service Center to request a claim form by mail.
- Complete and sign the claim form.
- Notarize your claim form if the refund amount is greater than $1,000.
- Attach required documentation.
- Submit completed claim form(s) to our Customer Service Center no later than May 16, 2023, using one of the following methods:
FasTrak Customer Service Center
P.O. Box 26926
San Francisco, CA 94126
In personThe FasTrak Walk-In Center is located at 375 Beale Street, San Francisco and is available for in person transactions Monday-Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please be aware there are mandatory Covid protocols in place to access the center, including wearing a mask and completing a health questionnaire along with observing strict social distancing and building capacity limitations.
- Go to Email FasTrak.
- Click Web. When the drop-down box appears, select Unclaimed Funds.
- Fill in your details. Upload your signed claim form and required documentation.
- Click Submit.
Claims are processed every spring. This year’s deadline to submit a claim is May 20, 2022. Claims received after May 20, 2022, must include a written explanation of the reason for the late filing. The Bay Area Toll Authority, acting in its sole discretion, will determine whether to accept the late claim.
Have other questions?
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions about unclaimed funds.
- If you are inquiring about the status of your claim, please allow approximately 60 days from the date submitted for processing and check issuance.
- If you are having trouble verifying the status of your claim or have a hardship, you may call the FasTrak Customer Service Center toll free at 877-229-8655, or go to Email FasTrak, click Web and, when the drop-down box appears, select Unclaimed Funds. You will need to provide the name that appears on the FasTrak unclaimed funds list and a brief statement of your inquiry.