1. Home
  2. Help

Unclaimed Funds

FasTrak keeps a record of uncashed refund checks. If you received a notice in the mail or saw a notification in a Bay Area newspaper that you have unclaimed FasTrak funds, please follow the process outlined below to claim your funds. If funds go unclaimed, the money will become property of the Bay Area Toll Authority (BATA) through a process called escheatment (California Government Code Sections 50050-50056).

Search for Unclaimed Funds

To determine if you have unclaimed funds with FasTrak, you can perform a simple search using a last name or business name by selecting an appropriate letter below.

File a Claim for Repayment

If you are entitled to a refund, please review the Required Documentation Guide and follow the process outlined in the Filing a Claim Guide. Valid claims must be received by FasTrak no later than May 8, 2024 and must include your name, address, dollar amount of the claim, the grounds on which your claim is founded and any supporting documentation.

Unclaimed Funds: FAQs