SFO Airport Parking
The San Francisco International Airport (SFO) long-term and short-term parking facilities accept FasTrak for payment. You may use FasTrak for parking at SFO if you have a valid FasTrak account that is automatically replenished using a credit card and you have opted into the FasTrak parking program. You can opt in by logging into your FasTrak account and changing your account settings.
FasTrak will deduct parking fees of $10 or less from your FasTrak prepaid account balance. Fees higher than $10 will be charged directly to your credit card.
Ways to Pay
You must have a valid credit card linked to your FasTrak toll tag account, set to automatically replenish for payments.
How it Works
Entering the parking facility
- Mount your toll tag in your vehicle windshield.
- Use the FasTrak lane as you approach airport parking.
- Stop at the garage gate.
- After your FasTrak toll tag is detected, the gate will rise.
- You will not receive a parking ticket.
- Park your vehicle.
Exiting the parking facility
- Stop at the exit gate and wait for toll tag to be read.
- Parking machine will display confirmation or other account information.
- To open exit gate, take the receipt generated by parking machine.
For parking fee concerns, questions or disputes, please contact:New South Parking
San Francisco International Airport
PO Box 280567
San Francisco, CA 94128