1. Home
  2. Help
  3. FAQs

I still have the original, uncashed refund check from the Bay Area Toll Authority, but the bank will not honor it because it is over a year old. How can I get my money back?

You must complete a new claim form, provide proof of identity and enclose the original, uncashed check or a copy of the uncashed check. Once the Bay Area Toll Authority (BATA) has determined valid ownership, BATA will send you a new check. Be sure to keep copies of these documents for your records.

Topic: Unclaimed Funds