1. Home
  2. Help
  3. FAQs

How do I file a claim for a deceased owner?

You may file a claim for the funds of a deceased owner if you are an heir, trustee or personal representative/executor/administrator. Please see required documentation for deceased owner claims to learn what documentation you will need to submit to prove ownership.

Topic: Unclaimed Funds