1. Home
  2. Help
  3. FAQs

How do I file a claim?

Follow the instructions on the claim form. Complete the form, sign it, and send it to the FasTrak Customer Service Center with the required documentation. Completed forms may be submitted in person, by mail, via fax, or online.

By Mail
FasTrak Customer Service Center
Escheatment Claims
P.O. Box 26926
San Francisco, CA 94126
In person
FasTrak Customer Service Center
375 Beale Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
View directions and hours of operation
(Bring government-issued identification such as a driver's license, identification card, military identification card or passport and check in with the lobby security desk.)
FasTrak Customer Service Center
Escheatment Claims
PO Box 26926
San Francisco CA 94126
By Fax
  1. Go to Email FasTrak
  2. Click Web, and, when the drop-down box appears, select Unclaimed Funds
  3. Fill in your details and upload your signed claim form and required documentation
  4. Click Submit

Topic: Unclaimed Funds