1. Home
  2. Help
  3. FAQs

Is there a way to file my claim electronically instead of by mailing in a paper claim form?

Yes. You may submit a signed claim form, along with copies of any required documentation either online or via fax (415-974-6356).

To submit your claim form online:

  1. Go to Email FasTrak
  2. Click Web and select Unclaimed Funds from the dropdown menu
  3. Fill in your details and upload your signed claim form and required documentation
  4. Click Submit

Topic: Unclaimed Funds