1. Home
  2. Help
  3. FAQs

How do I pay my violation penalty?

After FasTrak mails a violation notice to the vehicle's registered owner, the owner can pay:

  • By credit card, either online or by phone
  • By check or money order (made out to "Bay Area FasTrak") via US mail
  • With cash at one of hundreds of local cash payment locations. Find locations.
  • At the in-person counter at the FasTrak Customer Service Center.

Topic: Toll Violations