1. Home
  2. Help
  3. FAQs

I have a qualifying clean air vehicle with proper clean air decals. How do I exchange my FasTrak toll tag for a FasTrak CAV toll tag?

Apply for a FasTrak CAV toll tag. You'll need a FasTrak account, your vehicle's license plate number and a photo/scan of your DMV-issued clean air decal certificate to upload.

Once you've received your FasTrak CAV toll tag, return your unwanted toll tag to the FasTrak Customer Service Center in person or by mail.

Topic: Special Vehicles