1. Home
  2. Help
  3. FAQs

How do I change my primary payment method from credit card to cash, check or money order?

Contact the FasTrak Customer Service Center for specific instructions on how to convert from a credit card account to a cash or check-based account. You can also follow the steps below:

  • Download and complete an Account Update Form.
  • Return your completed Account Update Form to the Customer Service Center, along with a check made payable to “BATA” for $5 (per toll tag) to cover the refundable toll tag deposit.

Topic: Account Info